Shanghai composite index is set to open -0.2% at 3,264.48
The CSI300 to also open down -0.2% at 3,962.83
China trade balance for November is scheduled to be released today.
- The expectation for November is for a $35 billion surplus versus 38.19B.
- Exports YoY in USD terms is expected to rise 5.3% vs 6.9% last
- Imports YoY in USD terms is expected to rise 13.0% vs 17.2% last
- Exports YoY CNY are expected to rise 2.0% vs 6.1% last
- imports YoY CNY are expected to rise 4.5% versus 15.9%
- Trade balance CNY is expected to show a surplus of 240.8B vs 254.47B