AUD is the strongest. JPY is the weakest. US President's Day holiday
Not much activity in listless holiday trading
No US stock trading.
No US bond trading.
Futures exchanges are closed too.
The forex market is open. However, activity is limited.
Nevertheless, a snapshot of the strongest and weakest currencies are showing the AUD is the strongest, while the JPY is the weakest.
As you might expect the ranges are limited with the GBPUSD having the largest trading range of 57 pips. The NZDUSD and AUDUSD has a 35 pip range.
In other markets:
- Spot gold is up $0.07 or +0.01% at $1347.26
- German Dax is down -0.34%
- France's CAC is down -0.25%
- UK FTSE down -0.2%
- Spain's Ibex is down -0.05%
- Italy's FTSE MIB is down -0.73%
10 year yields in Europe are higher:
- Germany 0.737%, up 3.1 bp
- France 0.995%, up 4.3 bp
- UK 1.597%, up 1.6 bp
- Spain 1.514%, up 5.2 bp
- Italy 2.047%, up 6.2 bp