Here's the latest on today's notable expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut 3 Nov
- EURUSD: 1.1595-1.1600 (EUR 1.8bln) 1.1645-50 (420m) 1.1670 (850m) 1.1700 (950m)1.1800 (E345m)
- USDJPY: 113.00 (325m) 113.20-25 (590m) 113.80-85 (640m) 114.00 (2.22bln) 114.50(1.14bln) 115.00 (970m)
- GBPUSD: 1.2900 (GBP 470m) 1.3000 (695m)
- EURGBP: 0.8750 (EUR 790m) 0.9000 (E260m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7600 (AUD 245m) 0.7645-50 (485m) 0.7725 $275m)
- USDCAD: 1.2500 (USD 510m) 1.2600 (345m) 1.2800 (505m)
- AUDNZD: 1.0950 (AUD 860m) 1.1100 (1.49bln) 1.1300 (2.4bln)
- USDCNY: 6.6000 (USD 1.09bln)
Large contracts in play and no doubting the level of impact they've already made this week. Those AUDNZD will impact on core pairs don't forget.
Remember that these are "vanilla" options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here