The Australian Financial Review have an interview with Reserve Bank of Australia Governor (until September 12) Glenn Stevens
Maybe its just me, but I can't find it (well, I can, but I get an error message on the page).
Regardless, there are a few pieces in the Review focusing on various areas in the interview to be getting on with:
- It's not a game, Stevens tells nation
- Stevens weighs into currency wars debate
- Why 'overkill' was only way to fight the GFC
- We voted for higher taxes, says Stevens
- Stevens warns of 'febrile' debate on banks
- Sydney house prices cause Stevens 'some discomfort'
- RBA wants to 'be doing better' on hiring women
- Don't lose the inflation target, says Stevens
- Peers give RBA's Glenn Stevens AAA rating
And an AFR editorial on Stevens: The tests of Glenn Stevens' Reserve Bank legacy