What is on the economic schedule today
What is on the economic schedule for today?
- Canada labor productivity at 8:30 AM ET, estimates 0.2% versus 0.2% last quarter
- Markit US services PMI for November (F), 9:45 AM ET/1445 GMT 51.6 versus 51.6 preliminary
- Markit US composite PMI for November (F), 9:45 AM ET/1445 GMT last 51.9
- Bank of Canada rate decision, 10 AM ET/1500 GMT, rate is expected to remain unchanged at 1.75%
- US ISM nonmanufacturing index for November, 10 AM ET/1500 GMT, 54.5 versus 54.7 last
- Weekly oil inventory data. Crude oil -1500K vs 1572K last week. Gasoline, estimate +2000K. Distillates, -500K. Below are the results from the private oil inventory data released near the end of the day yesterday