Commitment of traders: EUR speculative positions still on the wrong side of the market
CFTC Commitment of Traders highlights for the week ending May 22, 2018
- EUR long 110K vs 115K long last week.. Longs trimmed by 5K
- GBP long 6K vs 6K long last week. No net change in the current week
- JPY short 3K vs 4K long last week. Shorts increase by 7K shifting the position to net short
- CHF short 37K vs 36K short last week. Shorts increased by 1K.
- CAD short 26K vs 24K short last week. Shorts increased by 2K
- AUD short 21k vs 23K short last week. Shorts trimmed by 2K.
- NZD short -1K vs 2K long last week. Short increased by 3K shifting the position to net short
- Last weeks report
- EUR longs remain elevated. The EURUSD traded at the lowest level since November 2017