Just waking up? Its been a wild FX ride for MXN since the US close - here's an ICYMI.
The wild ride has been for a hapless MXN and Mexico, they've been slammed by the ratings agencies and also by no agreement with US government.
- US sec state Pompeo now going one-on-one with Mexico's foreign minister
- Flows into yen as US trade wars worsen - no deal for Mexico
- US media report there has been no deal reached between the US and Mexico in talks
- Fitch downgrades Mexico's rating to BBB, outlook revised to stable
- Moody's changes Mexico's outlook to negative from stable
And, here's why you should NOT use that four letter word:
And, not just Mexico in the news :
Oh, it wouldn't be a post from me without waffling on about the AUD and the RBA, amiright?:
- NAB on the RBA - what to watch for a potential cash rate cut in July.
- CBA outlook for the RBA following this week's rate cut and yesterday's weak GBP reading
- ANZ on the RBA - rate cuts ahead on August and November
- Outlook for the AUD - rallies to be limited except against GBP
Folks, the session is still young!