BOE deputy governor Broadbent speaking to the BBC 3 Nov
- this is a moderate rate rise
- we should keep scale of rate rise in context
- investment weaker,consumption affected since Brexit vote
- may need a couple more rate rises to get inflation back on track
- case of tolerating above-target inflation has become less and less
GBPUSD now back to 1.3057 after posting new recent lows of 1.3033. Large-ish options at 1.3000 will also help support further declines. Time to take a little more money off the table for shorts but ready to re-sell into 1.3100-30 .Or even lower if we run out of steam around 1.3080 again if you're looking to job it intra-day.
UK services PMI your data risk at 09.30 ahead of NFPs at 12.30 GMT