Williams answers questions from reporters:
- 'I don't know what we'll do in June'
- Expects active discussion about June hike at meeting
- Back-to-back hikes inconsistent with gradual Fed hike plan
- Upcoming Fed meetings are live
- Fed facing a lot of uncertainties such as Brexit
I think Williams has just about exhausted his welcome.
Here is the recap of Williams posts in the past week:
- Williams: The labor market looks good
- Williams: Raising rates 2 or 3 times this year makes sense
- Fed's Williams says June rate decision is a balancing act
- Williams says it's worrying that there are signs of falling CPI expectations
- Williams: 2-3 rate hikes in 2016 about right
- June decision on hike is data dependent says Williams
Looking at you too, Bullard.