SNB's Jordan: Swiss franc is highly valued, FX market situation is still fragile
SNB chief Thomas Jordan comments in the press conference
- Risks to Swiss, global economic outlook is on the downside
- Swiss growth momentum likely to weaken somewhat in 2019
- Sees risk of major, sudden exchange rate movement
- Solid global growth in coming months is the baseline
- Politics, protectionism are significant risks to the baseline
Pretty much a repeat of the statement earlier here. Nothing new from Jordan, as you'd expect. EUR/CHF still sits at flat levels on the day at 1.1294 currently.