There are a couple of previews of the week ahead here:
- Weekly Market Outlook (06-10 November)
- Week Ahead: highlights include China trade and inflation, RBA, UK GDP
Make sure you add in that Federal Reserve Chair Powell will be speaking this week which, for me, is the highlight. I have already seen questions that will be asked along the lines of:
- "does he agree with the 'dovish hold' assessment of last week's FOMC decision and press conference".
I thought it wasn't that dovish so my question would be
- "does he agree with the 'hawkish hold' assessment of last week's FOMC decision and press conference".
Powell speaks on November 9 on an IMF policy panel:
- the 24th Jacques Polak Annual Research Conference
- at 14:00 US Eastern time, which is 1900 GMT
And, Bank of Japan Governor Ueda is speaking in an interview on the 9th also. At an FT event
- at 03:35 US Eastern time, which is 0835 GMT
Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey and European Central Bank President Lagarde will speak on Wednesday..