Trading ideas for May - Discover the trends with SimpleFX influencers
How you can use the trading ideas of others to your advantage
Would you like to make a profit whether the price of your favorite asset goes up or down? Or maybe you'd like to start benefiting from developing financial markets but don't want to invest much money? If the answer for any of the above is "yes," SimpleFX is the platform you are looking for. Here's why.
If you lack funds or wouldn't like to risk too much, but still are quite sure about the trend on the market you are following, SimpleFX lets you trade with high leverage that goes for some assets as high as 1:500.
It means that with just one dollar you can open a five hundred times bigger position. SimpleFX also supports multiple payment methods (including cryptocurrencies) and has no minimum deposits. You can start trading with any amount.For many removing these two substantial obstacles is still not enough to start trading. No wonder, financial markets may seem complicated for a beginner. That's why social trading is so popular. SimpleFX allows social trading with its new Trading Ideas feature.
Follow experts and be followed
Trading Ideas is a tool made for both sides of the SimpleFX community. On the one hand every day new people register to try the best mobile trading app and see how easy trading CFD can be.
On the other, there are professional and semi-professional individual traders that have already developed their successful strategies of entry and exit points and now would like to scale their efforts up without investing too much time in it.
This group can easily create and share their Trading Ideas with SimpleFX. All the attention and recognition they get will be converted to real lifetime revenue streams. Each Trading Idea they create with SimpleFX WebTrader has a referral link embedded in it.
This means that whenever somebody clicks in a trading recommendation and registers to SimpleFX the newly created account will be linked to the expert's affiliate network. The master traders that are willing to share their Trading Ideas will get up to 25% of the revenue share ever generated by their followers!Now let's go back to the beginner traders willing to learn. They can browse through the profiles of people publishing their Trading Ideas and follow the best. Each Trading Idea has a short description, recommendation what position to take, and a screen of the chart. It's effortless to read, understand and act accordingly.
Hedge fund managers' Trading Ideas for 2019
The world of finance and investors is all about following the best and learning from them. If you'd like some more open trading inspiration, you may follow the 24th annual Sohn Investment Conference this week in New York. Here are some of the predictions made so far:
- Netflix Inc will break through the $1,000 barrier in the next 2-4 years (Daniel Sundheim)
- Bet on interest-rate volatility (Jeffrey Gundlach)
- The end of the plastic industry is near (Scott Goodwin)
- Bet against 3m Co. (Larry Robbins)
- Long on aircraft leaser AerCap Holdings NV and short on rail-car leaser GATX Corp. (David Einhorn, Founder of Greenlight Capital)
- The Canadian cannabis industry has "enormous" downside due to the limited supply (Daniel Sundheim, Founder of D1 Capital Partners)
- It's hard to bet against Elon Musk (Daniel Sundheim)
- "Overall it's a pretty good environment for stocks" (Gabe Plotkin, Founder of Melvin Capital Management
- "The sun is setting on the age of plastic packaging and Plastipak is the best way to express this short" (Scott Goodwin, Managing Partner, Diameter Capital Partners)
- Buy interest-rate volatility on long-maturity U.S. Treasuries (Jeffrey Gundlach)
You can follow the
advice of the famous hedge fund managers, but as you can see it's not so easy
to act upon them. SimpleFX Trading Ideas are much more understandable. Give
them a try. Log into SimpleFX and try following the
advice with a free demo account or a live account with no minimum deposit