On Sunday China reported 75 new coronavirus cases (53 local transmissions), and today 98 (55 local).
- mass testing of millions of people has once again been rolled
- fresh travel restrictions imposed
- cluster linked to an eastern airport, in Nanjing, has spread to over 20 cities and more than a dozen provinces
Largest geographically spread outbreak in months.
- Jiangsu province has shut entrances of 55 expressway toll stations in Nanjing and other cities
- Beijing has limited access into the city for people from mid-high risk or pandemic-hit areas
- Shenzen has requested residents avoid travel outside the area