Ratings agency Fitch with some comments - via Reuters
- Credit quality may start to weaken as ultra-supportive monetary policy is phased out
- Average net outlook balance across all sectors globally turned positive for first time since crisis
- Two main macro risks to ratings are unwinding of QE and policy/political uncertainty
- QE unwind is likely to put pressure on sovereigns as govt debt is high in many countries
- In Eurozone, banks will need to rely more on market funding rather than on the ECB
Some comments, mainly aimed towards the Eurozone by Fitch Ratings. Very general - nothing that leaps out really. EUR/USD is now at 1.1994 after hitting session lows of 1.1984 earlier.