- SNB prepared to buy fx in unlimited quantities
- SNB will continue to aim for 3-month libor at 0-0.25
- SNB sees 2012 inflation at -0.5% (prev forecast was -0.6%)
- Sees 2013 inflation at +0.3% (unchanged from prev forecast)
- Sees 2014 inflation at +0.6% (unchanged from prev forecast)
- Sees 2012 growth at some +1.5% (prev forecast was close to 1%)
- SNB says franc is still high. Another appreciation in franc would have serious impact on both prices and the economy in Switzerland
- SNB ready to take further measures at any time if necessary
- Uncertainty about future developments in the euro area has again risen
- If global activity proves disappointing, downside risks will again emerge for the economy and price stability in Switzerland
- The imbalances in the Swiss residential morgage and real estate markets increased further last quarter
- SNB does not see inflation approaching 2% price stability threshold for entire forecast horizon
No fireworks there. All pretty much as expected. EUR/CHF steady at 1.2010.
As you were……..