Time for the ForexLive NFP competition
Septembers was a biggie in Fed terms and this month is going to be the same ahead of another FOMC. Will the Fed finally get enough improvement to hike or will they bottle it again?
While they are deliberating the NFP data you could be feet up and reading arguably the best trading book in the history of the written word!!
That's right, another copy of Greg's Attacking Currency Trends book is on offer for guessing or coming the closest to the non-farm payrolls number. The book is so good we've even got a course on it. I wanted to name the course "Blaze Your Way To Trading Immortality" but was narrowly defeated 4-1 in the vote. Well, at least I came second ;-)
Anyway, on to the compo
The rules, as ever, governed by an iron fist are this:
- Make a guess for the NFP number in the comments below
- Only guesses in this post count
- Closest to the number wins
- 1 guess per person
- First to the number gets it (you can choose another if your number was taken)
- Entries in by 12.29:59 gmt Friday
Fight a good fight and take home the prize
This one should be on a shelf by itself
Best of luck to one and all