US stocks are open for trading and they are in the red
Could be the first down day for the major indices
The US stocks are open for trading and they are trading in the red. This could be the first down day for the major indices in 2018.
- The S&P indexes trading down -6.5 points or -0.24% at 2744.88
- the NASDAQ composite indexes trading down -24.87 points 4-0.34% at 7139
- the Dow industrial average as trading down 55.9 points or -0.25% at 25322
US yields remain supported:
- two-year up 1.2 basis points
- five-year up 2.0 basis points
- 10 year up 3.6 basis points
- 30 year up 4.3 basis points
Spot gold is trading up $5.83 or 0.44%. It was trading up near $10 earlier in the New York session.
WTI crude oil futures are trading up $.39 or 0.65% at $63.37. The high today reached $63.67 while the low has extended down to $63.31