- There is plenty of room for US-China cooperation
- The door of US-China relations cannot be shut
- The world needs China and US to work together
- Have reached important consensus with Biden to enhance people-to-people exchanges
- China has no intention to challenge the US
- US should not bet against China or interfere with its internal affairs
There have been plenty of platitudes exchanged today but I highly doubt that they are anything significant in the grand scheme of things. At the end of the day, China wants the US to leave them alone with regards to Taiwan and that is not going to happen. So, for all the talk we're seeing, it is not likely that both sides will choose to follow through with the walk.