What does the intraday pictures look like NOW
The USD has taken a turn to the upside. The greenback is now higher against all the major currency pairs, sans the NZD (which remains the strongest).
Looking at the collection of 5 minute charts below:
- The EURUSD held against the 200 bar MA (green line) on the 5 minute chart. It has moved lower from there to test the 100 bar MA (blue line) Trying to hold support there.
- The GBUSD nearly did a lap back to the highs for the day before moving back lower. It now will have resistance against the 50% retracement and the 100 and 200 bar moving averages (blue and green lines in the chart)
- The USDCAD ripped above the prior high at 1.2279. It must stay above the 1.2267 for me now.
- The USDJPY tested its high of the day at 119.77. The 119.65-67 is close support (50% and 100 bar MA on the 4-hour chart currently - see post here).
- The AUDUSD held the 100 hour MA (see post here) and is back down testing the 100 and 200 bar MAs on the 5 minute chart. Needs to hold these MAs now.
- The NZDUSD is the strongest currency today. It's fall has moved to test the 50% and the 100 bar MA on the 5 minute chart.