NASDAQ comes off of premarket highs in early trading
The day after the big 4 reported much better earnings across the board, the US stocks are opening higher but gains are being eroded in early trading. The NASDAQ index which I saw up as much as 220 points implied by the futures in premarket trading is currently up around 120 points. That is still a gain of 1.15% but obviously much lower.
The snapshot of the major indices currently shows:
- S&P index up 12.35 points or 0.38% at 3258.57
- NASDAQ index up 122 points or 1.15% 10709.82
- Dow industrial average up 46 points or 0.18% at 26360.20
As far as the big 4 go, alphabet is the dog. It is trading down $57 or -3.75% at $1480.74. The snapshot of the other 3 are showing:
- Apple, up $22.31 or 5.8% at $407.07
- Amazon up $156 or 5.13% at 3208.54
- Facebook up $16.13 or 6.88% at $250.63
Recall that Microsoft and Netflix have already released their earnings, and so has Tesla. Are there any other stocks?