Here's the forex option expiries for the 10am NY (14.00 GMT) cut 29 June
- EURUSD: 1.1300 (EUR 750m) 1.1320-30 (715m) 1.1340-50 (1bln) 1.1400-10 (1.9bln)
- USDJPY: 111.00 (USD 810m) 111.50 (430m) 111.90-112.00 (555m) 112.40 (330m)113.00-05 (732m)
- GBPUSD: 1.2940-50 (GBP 185m) 1.3000 (430m)
- EURGBP: 0.8710-20 (EUR 595m) 0.8800 (300m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7540-50 (AUD 240m) 0.7635 (635m) 0.7700 (765m) 0.7750 (650m)
- USDCAD: 1.2980 (USD 290m)
Remember that these are "vanilla" options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT on the day even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here.