Former Fed Chair Greenspan is on Bloomberg TV:
- Sees near-term US economic momentum continuing
- Says it’s an ‘open question’ whether inflation will surprise to the upside
- Sees ‘a lot of uncertainty’ on the economy
- ‘We have a lot of uncertainty out there’
- Concerned by slower output per hour
- Productivity will have trouble accelerating
- At some point we will have a correction in equities
I put up the headlines out of curiosity. No one cares what Greenspan has to say anymore and he didn’t say anything anyway although you could argue that he’s a bit more cautious than you’d expect.
Zombie Greenspan wants to eat your brains!