The ECB press conference September 8, 2016
- We will continue to monitor economic and financial developments very closely
- Evidence suggests economic resilience
- Baseline scenario is subject to downside risk
- Will preserve substation amount of monetary support
- Governing council tasked committees with evaluating various options
- Will look at all options for smooth implementation of asset purchase program
He's recognizing that the ECB doesn't have the inventory to keep up its 80 billion euro QE program without tweaking the parameters but it doesn't sound like they've chosen how to alter them.
The highlights of the statement are here.