US Fed's Bullard speaking to CNBC 22 Feb
Our good friends at livesquawk.com with the story.
- the idea we have to go 100bp in 2018 seems a lot to me
- neutral Fed funds rate is pretty low
- have some way to go on inflation story
- Fed to make judgements as data comes in
- there were many positive factors for markets in 2017
Ah yes, but that's history. What's next Mr B ?
- GDP expected to fall in 2019
- 2018 GDP seen at 2.4-2.5%
Cool. Thanks for the response!
More waffle from flaky/boring Bullard. Meanwhile USD still making its mind up, as is risk-sentiment.
USDJPY 107.33 GBPUSD 1.3882 EURUSD 1.2285 AUDUSD 0.7818