Private Sector Credit data from the Reserve Bank of Australia for November
Private Sector Credit +0.4% m/m,
- expected +0.6%, prior +0.7%
Private Sector Credit +6.6% y/y,
- expected 6.8%, prior 6.7%
Credit to housing,
- +0.6% m/m (prior +0.6% also)
- and +7.5% y/y (prior +6.7% y/y)
Credit to business,
- flat m/m (0% change m/m) (prior +1.1%)
- +6.2% y/y (prior +6.6% y/y)
The flat m/m change for business lending is a small concern (its only one month's figure, if it continues slow it will be a concern) as the RBA is wanting to see non-mining capex/investment pick up to offset mining-related capex/investment declines.
AUD not showing too much concern, its little changed on the release.