Forex futures market speculative positions data from the CFTC commitment of traders report as of the close on Tuesday, July 14 2015
- EUR short 113K vs 108 short prior week.
- GBP short 21K vs. 24K short prior week
- JPY short 62K vs. 47K short prior week.
- CAD short 44Kvs. 41Kshort prior week.
- CHF long 3.4K vs 3.0K long prior week.
- AUD short 41K vs. 33.5K short prior week
- NZD short 16K vs 20K short prior week
US dollar longs piled back into yen shorts, reversing last week's move. The biggest change is in Australian dollars, where the market is increasingly bearish.
AUD net CFTC