Citigroup economists with a note out in response to the weekend nuclear test
- Says the latest nuclear test ins crossing a 'red line'
- Citi says use past reactions as guide - i.e. reaction likely to prove transitory
- Expect tensions tod diffuse quickly
- "Unless the global response to this test raises the probability of a military strike or North Korea regime collapse (both unlikely), this time may play out similarly"
- US President Trump says will use full range of diplomatic, conventional and nuclear capabilities
- JP Morgan on North Korea escalation - levels to watch on yen
- More on that South Korean missile firing "targeting North Korea's nuclear test site
- South Korea (yes, South) fires ballistic missile in test
- UN Security Council will hold an emergency meeting on Monday on North Korea
- China has begun emergency monitoring for radiation along its border with North Korea
- US Def Sec Mattis on North Korea - threatens massive response
- North Korea appears to have tested a nuclear bomb