Japanese PM and US President Trump with press conference 6 Nov
- supports President Trump's stance regarding NK that all options are on the table
- China needs to play larger role to have NK abandon its weapons programme
- have decided to take additional sanctions measures
- agreed with Trump to step up efforts to realise free and open Indo-Pacific region
- we're going to work with Japan to sort out problems on trade
- committed to achieving fair free and reciprocal trade with Japan to lower trade deficit
- working with Japan to counter the dangerous aggressors of the regime in NK
- the era of strategic patience is over
- if Kim was to send Japanese abductees back it would be the start of something special
Still no mention of the "Y" word.
" Right Don, if we're quick we might get 9 holes in"