Highlights from Tsipras' speech to Greek parliament
The speech could go on for some time, we'll update the headlines as they appear:
- Government wants mutually beneficial solution
- Govt is hiding nothing from the Greek people
- Our proposal is the only realistic deal
- "The proposal did not depict exactly the positions of the Greek govt, but the results of the negotiations in the Brussels Group"
- There must be a solution in terms of the problems of sustainability of Greek debt
- I am calling on all parties to decide on creditor deal
- "We are closer to a deal than ever"
I posted a link in case you speak Greek.
We might see some euro selling if he ramps up the fire and brimstone but the early comments are tame so that's a bit of good news.