BOJ's Kuroda: CPI likely to be slightly negative for time being
Bank of Japan Governor Kuroda be speaking, to a branch managers meeting.
Reuters with headlines from the text from his speech:
- Japan's economy expected to expand moderately as a trend
- Japan consumer inflation likely to be slightly negative or around zero % for time being
- Japan's financial system maintaining stability
- BOJ will maintain QQE with negative rates for as long as needed to achieve 2% inflation in stable manner
- BOJ will take additional easing steps via quantity, quality of asset buying and interest rates if needed