The Reserve Bank of New Zealand monetary policy review is due at 0200 GMT
- RBNZ meeting: Look out for tapering...
- NZD traders - Heads up for the RBNZ policy meeting Wednesday 14 July 2021
- RBNZ policy meeting this week - shadow board evenly split on tighter policy (ps please note this is not actually a preview)
- RBNZ monetary policy meeting this week - preview
News from NZ this morning that ASB has hiked rates:
- raised its 6 month fixed rate by +30 bps to 3.29%
- 1 year fixed rate by +36 bps to 2.55%
- 2 year rate by +36 bps also, to 2.95%
- rates for 3, 4, and 5years are all +30 bps also
ASB is the second-largest home loan lender in New Zealand. Its likely other banks will follow with hikes.