Bild report that Deutsche Bank expects debt cut for Greece (and more)
A few Greece-related headlines crossing Bloomberg
- Greece creditors refuse to make next loan payment
- Greece creditors refuse to pay next tranche of EU3B
Those two from the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung
- Payment of first EU2b tranche of EU3b to be delayed because Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras failed to implement reforms on schedule, Sueddeutsche Zeitung reports, citing unidentified senior EU official.
- Deutsche Bank analysts expects debt reduction for Greece by year end (Bild)
- "Haircut is economically inevitable, as well as a 4th resuce package