Highest since January 2016
- A level above 50 means number firms who said business improved was greater than the number saying it deteriorated
- Three-month average 59.9
- employment 52.0 versus 59.4 last month
- inventory 58.2 versus 52.8 last month
- supplier deliveries 45.9 versus 48.5 Last month
- prices 59 versus 52.4 last month
The USDCAD dipped (higher CAD) on the news but only about 8 pips (from 1.2776 to 1.2768). The price is currently trading at 1.2772. The survey can have it's share of ups and downs, but the rise and good news. Employment in Canada was better than expectations on Friday.