- Labour tax cuts for business is not enough
- Italy shouldn’t look at Spanish labour market as a model (charming!)
- Says he’s ready to run the risk of losing next election to move forward with reforms
- Says growth in euro region stalling
- Italy has stopped the fall but that’s still not enough
Not one European country has any excuse whatsoever for its banks not passing the stress tests, especially with people like Matteo Renzi making it a case of national pride.
They should all sail through problem free shouldn’t they?