Japanese PM Abe has been meeting with UK PM May 29 April
- has trust in the UK economy even after it leaves EU
- Japan wants a smooth and successful Brexit
- maintaining open Europe is important for the world
- when the UK leaves the EU and the rules change overnight there would be concern over possible confusion for business
- wants a transition period for Brexit
Well, while Abe and May were getting cosy at the UK PM's country retreat the EU 27 leaders were busy giving themselves high-fives after rubber-stamping the Brexit negotiation rules.
Right, I'm definitely heading out now. If you haven't already clicked on this link to support Forexlive reader "Chef" pleeeease do so. All donations gratefully received. Call it a small thank-you for my unpaid week-end work at the very least !
Go on, make yourself feel good by helping those in need.
And talking of Feelgood here's a classic, and timely, clip as we head into tomorrow's massive game for the mighty Shrimpers of Southend.
I was at this gig and my advice is to crank the volume up to 11 and just feel the moment.
Enjoy your week-end one and all.