More details from Xinhau (via MNI reports):
- China's State Council officially published its "Guidelines on Deepening the Reform of State-owned Enterprises"
- Outlines plans to reform state owned big firms
- Reform plans include to diversify shareholder structure; more mergers & acquisitions are expected
Shanghai Securities News (again, via MNI) reports on government owned China Railway Engineering Corporation, along with China Railway Erju issued a statement
- They are seeking major acquisition deals
- Stock trading will be suspended from Monday pending further developments