USMCA trade agreement being signed
- USMCA will add to GDP, create jobs
Recall at the China signing of phase 1, Pres. Trump went around the room acknowledging business leaders and administration and congressional leaders one by one.
With the deal being signed on the White House lawn, the number of people in attendance is much greater. I wonder who he may thank today and how long it will take?
- This agreement is a tremendous breakthrough for American agriculture
- USMCA as a victory for American workers
- Exports to Canada are expected to rise by at least 50%.
- Canada but will give fair treatment to American grown wheat, and American manufacturers and automakers
- Fiat to the open the 1st US car manufacturing plant in Michigan and 30 years
- Mexico and Canada have agreed to new labor protections
- the agreement contains critical safeguards for protecting intellectual property