US stocks struggle once again. Major indices down -2.2% to -3.05% on the day
Nasdaq tumbles over 3%
The US major indices struggled once again, with the major indices down -2.2% to -3.05%.
For the week:
- S&P index fell -62.87 points or -2.33% at 2633.08. The high reached 2708.54 while the low extended to 2623.14
- The NASDAQ index fell -219 points or -3.05% at 6969.25. The high reached 7205 while the low extended to 6945.27.
- The Dow industrial average closed down -558.72 points or -2.24% at 24388.95. The high reached 25095.62. The low extended to 24284.78
- The S&P index fell -3.82%
- The NASDAQ composite index fell -4.18%
- The Dow industrial average fell -3.75%
With just a few weeks to go until the end of year, the:
- S&P index is down -1.52%
- NASDAQ indexes up 0.95%
- Dow industrial average is down -1.34%