Xinhua with statements out of the Chinese Communist Party Politburo - the leaders held a meeting on December 6.
- China will maintain prudent monetary policy
- Monetary policy should be targeted, foreceful
- will implement active fiscal policy, prudent monetary policy through 2023
- to optimise epidemic prevention and control measures
- efforts should be directed at boosting domestic demand
- plan to allow home quarantine, to ease COVID testing
Awaiting more details on changes to coronavirus policy