US stocks open and recoup yesterday's declines
Major indices trading higher.
The S&P fell -0.20% yesterday. It is up 0.30% today at 2889
The Nasdaq fell -0.38% yesteday. It is up 0.37% today at 7822
The Dow fell -0.17% yesterday. It is currently trading up 0.36% at 26097
So yesterday's losses have been more or less recouped in trading today.
In the US debt market, yields are lower with the shorter end down a touch more.
- 2 year 1.862%, -1.6 basis points
- 5 year 1.857%, -1.3 basis points
- 10 year 2.108%, -1.2 basis points
- 30 year 2.606%, -0.9 basis points
In other markets:
- spot gold is trading up $1.70 or 0.13% at $1335.35
- WTI crude oil futures are trading up $1.81 or 3.54% at $52.94. That is down from the peak of $53.45.
In the forex market, the CHF is the strongest while the AUD is the weakest. The USD has moved higher since the start of the NA session.