China Business News:
- China may set a lower GDP growth target for 2015
Headlines on Bloomberg
- PREVIEW- China Q3 GDP result is going to be a key market focus
- Preview: Is Chinese GDP a win-win for the Australian dollar?
Headlines like this are going to cause jitters in the AUD ahead of the China GDP data due later today.
More detail from China Business News
- Improvement in employment outlook provides room for China to set a lower GDP growth target for next year (citing unidentified people close to authorities)
- China may set a lower target to achieve long-term growth
- Central Economic Work Conference has started drafting proposals
- Chinese policymakers may explain their new economic management approach at the meeting, the report cites an unidentified person as saying