JP Morgan Dimon: I think rates need to go up
Speaking on CNBC
Jamie Dimon says, "He thinks rates should go up". He adds when you say that, you have to ask "Why?". The "why" is because the economy is doing better. He calls that a "good 'why'".
- Cohn departure would not be disasterous
- Banks are in good shape
- We should help the President
- We have the best management team at JP Morgan
- Wants to stay on for another 5 years
- Chance of tax reform going down
- Bitcoin is susceptible to being shut down by government
- Not worried about volatility.