That's Fischer with a "c" variety obviously taking the tablets still, talking to Bloomberg TV
- Fed not being too cautious to help economy
- interesting that problem is on inflation side
- employment is rising "pretty fast"
- would be happier to see more physical investment
- interest rates won't be at current low levels forever
- Fed takes into account what happens abroad
And that, my friends, has been my point for a while. Global uncertainty means they don't want to press the hike trigger just yet
- interest rate hike to be data dependent
- UK economy remarkably similar to US
Yep, flattering to deceive !
USD a tad softer. EURUSD 1.0943 GBPUSD 1.5493 USDJPY 124.67