Coming up on Friday, 5 August 2022:
- This snapshot from the ForexLive economic data calendar, access it here.
- The times in the left-most column are GMT.
- The numbers in the right-most column are the 'prior' (previous month/quarter as the case may be) result. The number in the column next to that, where is a number, is the consensus median expected.
Earlier preview is here:
Snippet via Goldman Sachs:
- We estimate nonfarm payrolls rose by 225k in July (mom sa), 25k below consensus and a slowdown from the +372k pace in June.
- We estimate that the unemployment rate was unchanged at 3.6% in July, in line with consensus.
- July seasonal factors have become significantly more restrictive—even more so than in June
- and the seasonal adjustment algorithm may be overfitting to the reopening-related job strength in the summers of 2020 and 2021